Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winter Boredom?


Today while I was doing some research for a client, I realized there is an event in Oshkosh that I really knew little about. I felt ashamed that I knew so little about this event considering I was a student at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh for 4 and 1/2 years. After thinking about this for a while I wondered, am I the only student or community member out of the loop?

In this fast paced world we all get so wrapped up in our jobs, hobbies, families and friends that we sometimes forget to open our eyes to our wonderful community. I hear so many of my friends complain about there being nothing to do. Well, here I am to solve all of those winter boredom issues. OshkoshEvents.com is a place you can go to click on a calendar and see what is going on around you. I urge all of you to check it out and further more go get involved with your community.

A cheap date and some entertainment...what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment